Monday, September 14, 2009

LDS Bookcorner!

Last week, my book Isabelle Webb, Legend of the Jewel was featured at LDS Bookcorner and I was out of town. I didn't have internet access and it had been my intention to post a link to the site. So it's too late to receive the first 20 pages of the book in an email from LDS Bookcorner, but here's the link anyway! The site is fabulous, and if you're a reader of LDS fiction, I highly recommend you visit and then add it to your favorites list.

Ok, I'm trying to get my second Isabelle book ready for submission so back to work I go!

4 comments:

GRAMEE said...

Darn I hate to miss free pages. But then what do you do get me hooked and not have the book right there to finish.
so I choose just to go buy it now. I will have to order it. I don't know where I can get it here in az. We have a D.B. but no where near where we live.
KEEP WRITING!

Nancy Campbell Allen said...

I hope you like it, Gramee! If you're interested, email me your snail mail addy and I'll send you a matching bookmark, signed and everything. Woohoo! (And who doesn't love a matching bookmark?)

Take care. :-)

Kath said...

So, I've been meaning to ask you about the second Isabelle Webb novel. I really enjoyed the first one and have been wanting to get my hands on the second. I'm glad to hear that you're working on it, I can't wait to read it!!

Nancy Campbell Allen said...

Thank you, Kath! I hope you will like it!