Tuesday, September 22, 2009

An oldie but goodie...

So much of what I get out of this life is found in the pages of books, big surprise, and I've mentioned this one before but it bears repeating. If you need a little bit of a shift in the way you think, you might like this book.

It's the precursor to The Secret and a gajillion other books/philosophies that followed, and I love it for its simplicity and genuine tone. Aside from that, it's given me some great food for thought and brought to mind ideas and concepts that have been truly lifting during times of stress or sadness.

I hope you'll give it a try at some point and remember that even though it was written decades ago, (and at times seems really charmingly quaint), the concepts are sound and well worth the time it takes to read.

I highly recommend it! Ok, now back to work. Isabelle awaits. :-)

No comments: