Wednesday, September 23, 2009

To all fellow quote nerds

"I have been complimented many times, and they always embarrass me; I always feel they have not said enough."
---Mark Twain

I love quotes. I write them in notebooks, scribble down good ones when I'm in meetings, use them later for inspiration or whatever. If you are a quote nerd like I am, you will love this site. Quotes from everyone imaginable, in every category imaginable. If you have a talk or speech to give in the near future, you might want to check this out!

www.brainyquote.com

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I would love you to do a page for Bell Ladies. I like the idea of a Goods Reads page a lot!! E-mail me, bell.ladies@gmail.com so I can have your E-mail address to make you an administrator of a Bell Ladies page. Or, we can just use your existing blog like Courtney Price suggested to me. Let me know what you prefer!