Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Location, location, location


I'm always amazed at how much setting determines my plot. I just took a pretty major turn in Webb 3--we'll call it Crazy in Greece, for now--and it's because of something I stumbled upon when I was looking in my travel guidebook on Greece. I've been a little stalled in the story, and when that happens I know I need to go back and research my setting. Now my characters are off to a different city and a different set of circumstances.

One drawback. I have to edit out a bunch of crap. I do hate the delete key!

4 comments:

Neisy said...

I want to go to there.

Nancy Campbell Allen said...

Hi Neisy! Me too! It's absolutely gorgeous.

Melissa said...

I'm going there this summer and I am dying to read your next Webb book.

Cami Checketts said...

It looks beautiful. I'd love to go there. Can't wait for your next book!